Certifications by Health Care Setting
Unlike any other accrediting or certifying body, we offer certifications across the continuum of care to help advance quality with a consistent process. Over 100 certifications are available, select to see which certifications apply to your setting.
Certification shows an organization’s commitment to continuous performance improvement, providing high quality patient care and reducing patients' risk of harm.
- Improve the quality of patient care by reduction variations in clinical processes
- Provide a framework for your program structure and management
- Opportunity to improve outcomes for your patients
- Joint Commission experts provide an objective assessment of clinical excellence
- Strengthen community confidence in the quality and safety of care, treatment and services
You Are Not Alone
Certifications by Setting
- Hospital Certifications
- Ambulatory Health Care Certification
- Behavioral Health Care Certifications
- Health Care Staffing Certification
- Home Care Certifications
- Nursing Care Center Certifications