Certifications by Health Care Setting
Unlike any other accrediting or certifying body, we offer certifications across the continuum of care to help advance quality with a consistent process.
Certification shows an organization’s commitment to continuous performance improvement, providing high quality patient care and reducing patients' risk of harm.
- Improve the quality of patient care by reducing variations in clinical processes
- Provide a framework for your program structure and management
- Opportunity to improve outcomes for your patients
- Joint Commission experts provide an objective assessment of clinical excellence
- Strengthen community confidence in the quality and safety of care, treatment and services
Over 100 certifications are available. Select your setting to see which certifications apply to your organization.
You Are Not Alone
Certifications by Setting
- Hospital Certifications
- Ambulatory Health Care Certification
- Behavioral Health Care Certifications
- Health Care Staffing Certification
- Home Care Certifications
- Nursing Care Center Certifications