The following key communications were sent to hospitals related to Performance Measurement:
- January 13, 2023: DDSP CY2022 Delay in Opening Update Communication (here)
- January 4, 2023: DDSP CY2022 Opening is Delayed Communication (here)
- October 3, 2022: DDSP eCQM Module Open Communication here.
- September 21, 2022: CY2023 ORYX Performance Measurement Requirements here.
- August 1, 2022: DDSP CAM Open Communication here.
- August 1, 2022: DDSP Launch Communication here.
- March 22, 2022: The Joint Commission contracts with Dynamic Health IT to support the development of the Joint Commission’s new Direct Data Submission Platform (DDSP) here.
- October 12, 2021: Communication Regarding Apervita and DDSP here.
- October 8, 2020: Additional Modifications to CY2021 ORYX Policies here.
- September 16, 2020: Modifications to CY2021 ORYX Policies here.
- March 26, 2020: Modifications to ORYX reporting requirements and submission timelines here.
- October 8, 2019: Modifications to certification requirements and reporting process here.
- ORYX Performance Measurement Timeline
- What You Need to Know: ORYX FAQs
- What You Need to Know: Certification FAQs
Annual ORYX Performance Measurement Requirements
The Joint Commission offers a variety of educational performance measurement related webinars. Topics include specific performance measures, reporting requirements, and topics that are clinically, technically, or statistically focused. Webinars address electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) and chart-based measures used for accreditation and certification purposes. For additional information on each webinar series, click below.