The following key communications were sent to hospitals related to Performance Measurement:
- February 15, 2021: CY2020 eCQM Deadline Submission Extended to April 15, 2021 here.
- October 21, 2020: Modifications to the CY2020 ORYX® data submission timelines here.
- October 8, 2020: Additional Modifications to CY2021 ORYX Policies here.
- September 16, 2020: Modifications to CY2021 ORYX Policies here.
- August 19, 2020: Chart-abstracted module on the Direct Data Submission Platform is available here.
- July 1, 2020: Onboarding for hospitals new to the Direct Data Submission Platform begins here.
- May 6, 2020: Onboarding for hospitals new to the Direct Data Submission Platform delayed to July here.
- April 13, 2020: The Direct Data Submission Platform is open for CY2020 eCQM submission here.
- April 6, 2020: The Guide for data entry of CY2020 chart-abstracted measures is available here.
- March 26, 2020: Modifications to ORYX reporting requirements and submission timelines here.
- February 12, 2020: Details on submission of CY2020 ORYX chart-abstracted measures here.
- September 11, 2019: CY2020 ORYX Performance Measurement Requirements here.
- October 8, 2019: Modifications to certification requirements and reporting process here.
- June 1, 2020: Pioneers in Quality Proven Practices extended due to COVID-19 here.
The Joint Commission offers a variety of educational performance measurement related webinars. Topics include specific performance measures, reporting requirements, and topics that are clinically, technically, or statistically focused. Webinars address electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) and chart-based measures used for accreditation and certification purposes. For additional information on each webinar series, click below.