Female Doctor Talking To Female Patient
Ambulatory Health Care Certification
Learn about the certifications that apply to Ambulatory Health Care organizations.
Upon achieving Joint Commission Accreditation for Ambulatory Care, organizations have the opportunity to further improve outcomes for their patients through certification programs. There are two certifications applicable to Ambulatory Care – Advanced Total Hip and Knee certification and Primary Care Medical Home.
The main benefits of achieving certification are to:
- Assist organizations in establishing a consistent approach to care, reducing variation and the risk of error
- Provide a framework to improve patient outcomes
- Help to organize teams across the continuum of care
- Enhance the facility’s ability to attract top-level talent
- Strengthen community confidence in the quality and safety of care, treatment and services
You Are Not Alone
Our team is here to help you every step of the way. Simply contact us and we will answer your questions and help you get started.