Listen to a webinar replay to hear directly from our expert panelists about the Joint Commission's Rehabilitation Certification Programs.
Having your rehabilitation program certified by The Joint Commission helps improve the quality of patient care by reducing variation in clinical processes, providing a framework for program structure and management, and promoting a culture of excellence.
After listening to this webinar you will:
- Understand the different types of Joint Commission Rehabilitation Certifications
- Know how to apply for certification
- Be able to identify performance measures applicable to your organization
- Be able to provide examples of Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPG)
- Know what to expect during a review
Joint Commission Speaker:
Terrie Black DNP, MBA, RN, CRRN, FAHA, FAAN