We’ll Support You Every Step of the Way
At The Joint Commission, we want you to succeed in your accreditation. To help applicants prepare, we offer a variety of hands-on ambulatory accreditation support, technical resources, and educational offerings.
Preparing for Accreditation
Joint Commission Connect
Joint Commission Connect® is a personalized extranet site dedicated to supporting your organization. Here you will access your application, find your appointed account executive and access other resources to maintain accreditation expectations throughout your ambulatory accreditation journey. From setting up internal meetings and conducting mock surveys to completing your application, The Joint Commission can provide you with the necessary tools to help you succeed in every step in the accreditation process.
Your Account Executive
Once you receive access to the application for accreditation, you will work with a dedicated Account Executive — your primary contact at The Joint Commission — to help you:
- Answer questions about your application and survey preparation
- Ensure you have supplied all necessary documentation prior to your survey
- Update changes to your demographic information including address, contact name(s), services, etc
- Support your post-survey activities
- Connect you with other Joint Commission contacts when you need them
Access to Our Standards Interpretation Group
Contact the Standards Interpretation Group (SIG) for information about interpreting and applying specific ambulatory care standards. Review FAQ’s submitted by SIG staff or submit questions directly.