Excel in Stroke Care
The top 10 reasons to pursue CSC certification:
- Designation for excellence in the care of stroke patients
- Creates a loyal, cohesive clinical team
- Assists organizations in establishing a consistent approach to care, reducing variation and the risk of error
- Demonstrates commitment to a higher standard of clinical service
- Provides a framework to improve patient outcomes
- Helps to organize teams across the continuum of care
- Provides a competitive edge in the marketplace — supports marketing, contracting and reimbursement
- Enhances the facility’s ability to attract top-level talent
- Strengthens community confidence in the quality and safety of care, treatment and services
- Potential to increase patient volumes due to EMS routing protocols
Deliver on your Patient Care Promise
Offered in collaboration with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association achieving Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC) Certification means you’re dedicated to raising the bar for your organization’s performance — evaluating and evolving the care your patients receive at every touch point in your stroke care continuum. This patient-centric approach is better for your patients, their families and your program. CSC is the highest level of certification for hospitals with specific abilities to receive and treat the most complex stroke cases.
Resources to Help You Get Started
Explore the standards, get checklists, tips and access the review process guide.