If your ambulatory health care facility is considering accreditation, you probably have questions about pricing. Find answers to these questions here.
Learn About Pricing
Accreditation fees are calculated based on the services provided and your average daily census. There are two components to the fees — annual fees which are invoiced each year during the triennial accreditation cycle and an on-site fee which is invoiced during the year your survey is conducted.
Support Every Step of the Way
Accreditation and certification are important accomplishments to achieve and we are here to help your organization throughout the entire process. Whether you’re new to the Joint Commission and just starting on your journey, or you are looking for guidance after your survey or review, you’ll have plenty of on-going support.
If you’re pursuing accreditation for the first time, a member of our Business Development team will help you determine your eligibility, explain the process, provide you with access to the accreditation standards and inform you about other helpful resources available to you. Once your application and deposit* has been submitted, an Account Executive will then become your primary, on-going “go to” person to help you through the process before, during and after the survey
Our Business Development Team and Account Executives provide the support and resources you need.
- Discusses eligibility and reviews pricing
- Provides access to standards
- Helps initiate the application
- Connects you with your Account Executive
- Primary ongoing contact between your organization and the Joint Commission
- Coordinates survey planning
- Facilitates inquires throughout the accreditation and certification cycle
Interested in pricing for your facility? Fill out the brief form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
*Some exceptions exist for currently accredited organizations pursuing select certifications.
Ready to Move On?
Pricing for Your Organization
- Why Choose The Joint Commission
- State/Payor Recognitions
- Our Experts
- Our Standards
- Accreditation Options and Certifications
- Learn the Application Process