Earn CE credit for Accelerate PI webinar on physician engagement in quality improvement
A new, on-demand Accelerate PI™ webinar on engaging physicians in quality improvement is available for Continuing Education (CE) credit. The webinar — which was originally broadcast on July 26 — focused on physicians in the hospital and post-acute care settings. Please note: Participants that earned credit for the live broadcast are not eligible for credit for this on-demand version.
During the webinar, Dr. Bobby Redwood, a physician improvement advisor with the Wisconsin Hospital Association, presented strategies for engaging physician champions. The tools, resources, and examples described in the webinar are intended to assist organizations with taking the next step forward in their continuous journey of quality improvement to provide consistent, high-quality care for patients.
The learning objectives of the webinar are to:
- Describe the role of physician quality leaders in quality improvement initiatives.
- Recognize approaches that promote engagement vs. approaches that may cause physician leaders to withdraw.
- Identify strategies to counter resistance.
This webinar is approved for 1.0 Continuing Education Credit. To claim credit, you must:
- Individually register for the webinar.
- Listen to the webinar in its entirety and complete a post-program evaluation/attestation. The program evaluation/attestation link will be sent to your registered email after the webinar.