We’ll Support You Every Step of the Way
At The Joint Commission, we want you to succeed in your accreditation.
Preparing Your Staff
Achieving accreditation takes a team. Review these additional resources to get your team ready:
We offer a variety of hands-on laboratory accreditation support and technical resources:
- An account executive to guide you through the accreditation process.
- A personalized extranet site dedicated to supporting your organization.
- Access to our Standards Interpretation Group (SIG).
- Tips to help you prepare your staff for accreditation.
Access to our Standards Interpretation Group (SIG)
Contact SIG for information about interpreting and applying specific laboratory standards. Review FAQ’s submitted by SIG staff or submit questions directly.
Joint Commission Connect
Joint Commission Connect® is a personalized extranet site, dedicated to supporting your organization. Here you can access helpful resources and critical updates to maintain accreditation expectations throughout your ongoing relationship with The Joint Commission.
Your assigned account executive is your primary contact at The Joint Commission and will help you:
- Answer your questions about survey preparation.
- Ensure you have supplied all necessary documentation prior to your survey.
- Update changes to your demographic information.
- Connect you with other Joint Commission contacts when you need them.
Joint Commission Resources
Joint Commission Resources® (JCR®) makes it easier to prepare for a successful accreditation experience through the provision of education, publications, software and a variety of other services. Joint Commission Resource’s 5 part "hot topics" on-demand webinar series to support education efforts proving quality lab services are connected to the overall patient experience. Education on The Joint Commission standards, survey process, and implementation tips are critical for those working in the laboratory.