Perinatal Care Certification
Pledge peak performance in perinatal care.
Few things bring more joy than the birth of a child. That’s why your organization does everything in its power to ensure the health and safety of newborns and their mothers.
Certification proves your program has met and exceeded strict standards of care for maternal, fetal and newborn health.
Important Information About This Certification
As of January 1, 2023, a new Advanced Certification in Perinatal Care (ACPC) became available, and our current Perinatal Care (PNC) Certification will eventually be phased out.
If you are a current PNC customer your certification will remain valid until your 2-year cycle is over. You may decide to apply for ACPC when your current Perinatal program is due. You may also choose to apply sooner if desired.
Certification Helps Drive Improvement
Organizations that monitor and adhere to perinatal care measures are more likely to demonstrate the following improvements:
- Reduction in infant mortality rates
- Reduction in maternal complications and mortality
- Reduction of unnecessary induction of labor
- Reduction of elective deliveries that can lead to an increase in admission rates to the neonatal intensive care unit
- Reduction of complications during deliveries
- Reduction of prematurity rates that can lead to infant mortality
- Reduction in costs associated with lengthy hospital stays due to pregnancy related complications
Our team is here to help you every step of the way and answer your questions.