Behavioral Health Home Certification
Behavioral Health Home certification began January 1, 2014.
- Medicaid.gov's Health Home Resource Center (includes downloadable state health home status map)
- For assistance from The Joint Commission in seeking state recognition for Behavioral Health Home certification, please contact .
- You must be accredited under the Joint Commission Behavioral Health Care manual to be eligible for Behavioral Health Home Certification.
- In order to conduct a certification survey, the organization will need to have records for at least three individuals served, with at least one active at the time of the survey.
Behavioral Health Care and Human Services
- Find a Substance Use Disorder Treatment Provider