National Academy of Medicine (NAM) Clinician Well-Being Collaborative
National Academy of Medicine
The National Academy of Medicine has been at the forefront of strategies and resources to assist healthcare organizations efforts to improve the well-being of their workers. Their Clinician Well-Being Collaborative has most recently (January 2022) published a state-of-the-art resource compendium which includes instruments for assessment and strategies for improvement. All of NAM’s resources are accessible via the Collaborative home page, and several individual items to access are highlighted below.
- National Action Plan for Health Workforce Well-Being
- NAM Resource Compendium for Healthcare Worker Well-Being
- Valid and Reliable Survey Instruments to Measure Burnout, Well-Being, and other Work-Related Dimensions
- Taking Action Against Clinician Burnout: A Systems Approach to Professional Well-Being
- Home page of the Clinician Well-Being Collaborative