Earn CE credit for Expert to Expert webinar on 2024 annual update to PC-02, PC-07 eCQMs
Registration is now open for an Expert to Expert series webinar on the 2024 annual updates to Perinatal Care (PC) electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) PC-02 and PC-07. The 75-minute webinar is scheduled for Sept. 26, starting at 9 a.m. PT/10 a.m. MT/11 a.m. CT/noon ET.
This series provides a deep-dive into measure intent, logic, and other clinical/technical aspects of eCQMs to assist hospitals to improve data use for quality improvement and incorporates content from The Joint Commission, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and Mathematica. Common questions from JIRA and other sources will be addressed. Additionally, participants will be invited to ask questions during a live Q&A segment.
The learning objectives of the webinar are to:
- Navigate the eCQI Resource Center website to locate measure specifications, value sets, measure flow diagrams and technical release notes.
- Apply concepts learned about the logic and intent for the PC-02 and PC-07 eCQMs.
- Prepare to implement the PC-02 and PC-07 eCQMs for the 2024 eCQM reporting period.
- Identify common issues and questions regarding the PC-02 and PC-07 eCQMs.
This webinar is approved for 1.0 Continuing Education Credit. To claim credit, you must:
- Individually register for the webinar.
- Attend the entire live broadcast.
- Complete a post-program evaluation/attestation. The program evaluation/attestation link will be sent to your registered email after the webinar.