By Kamaria Patterson, MHA, Education Specialist, Joint Commission Resources
The annual Ambulatory Care Conference (ACC), a two-day event, is scheduled for November 3-4, 2022. The event will be a hybrid, in-person educational program taking place in Rosemont, Illinois. This year’s theme is: Understanding the Healthcare Landscape in Today’s Environment.
ACC is designed to recognize the incredible challenges that healthcare organizations and frontline workers have faced during the COVID-19 pandemic in the ambulatory care setting. ACC speakers will offer tips, strategies and potential solutions on a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- patient safety
- infection control and prevention
- health equity
- physical environment
- process improvement
Learn how ambulatory care professionals are navigating these unprecedented times behind the scenes, as well as receive assistance and recovery strategies for current and prospective ambulatory care customers. Speakers will also discuss:
- Common problems and solutions in ambulatory care organizations.
- Top 10 frequently cited Environment of Care (EC) and Life Safety (LS) standards found during ambulatory care surveys.
- Hurdles, strategies and common questions related to infection control asked by ambulatory care organizations.
- Overall revisions and new health equity standards.
- New and revised standards, survey evaluation methods, and other projects on the horizon.
View more about the presenters, program objectives and register here. Additionally, don't forget to attend the Primary Care Medical Home (PCMH) Certification Conference on November 2, 2022.
Kamaria Patterson, MHA, is an Education Specialist at Joint Commission Resources.