OSHA Healthcare News
Since 2004, OSHA and The Joint Commission/Joint Commission Resources have maintained an Alliance. OSHA’s Alliance Program enables the agency to develop collaborative working relationships with organizations that are committed to workplace safety and health.
Click on the links below to learn about OSHA topics that affect healthcare settings.
- Notice of reinstating electronic reporting requirements coming in March of 2023
- Alliance program ambassador relationship OSHA and Joint Commission (December 2022)
- Top 10 most frequently cited standards FY2021 (November 2022)
- OSHA, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention form alliance to promote workplace mental health, suicide prevention awareness (September 2022)
- Safe + Sound Week 2022 will take place August 15 – 21 (August 2022)
- Dateline @ TJC: The Critical Workforce Element in Safe + Sound Workplaces (July 2022)
- Temporary Worker Initiative Bulletin No 12 - Exposure to Outdoor and Indoor Heat-Related Hazards (July 2022)
- OSHA extends National Emphasis Program to protect high-risk workers from coronavirus (June 2022)
- US Department of Labor announces $11.7M funding availability of Susan Harwood Training grants for workplace safety, health hazards training (June 2022)
- Secretary Walsh joins Vice President Kamala Harris to announce first ever national emphasis program to protect workers from indoor and outdoor heat hazards (April 2022)
- US Department of Labor announces proposed rule to amend federal occupational injury, illness recordkeeping regulation (March 2022)