American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons logos
Guidelines for Use
Collaborative certification logos are proprietary to The Joint Commission and may only be used by authorized certified organizations. Compliance with the following guidelines is required:
- The elements of the collaborative logo must remain in the same proportional relationship as provided.
- Do not change the format.
- These collaborative logos are reproduced using a four-color process. Reproduce in that four-color process on Web sites and external signage. External signage includes billboards, outdoor banners, building signs, and corporate vehicles. These materials include newspaper advertisements, telephone directory advertisements, stationery, business cards, email signatures, fliers, brochures, newsletters, posters, tent cards and promotional items such as coffee mugs and T-shirts.
- Do not add graphic elements or devices to any collaborative certification logo, including other words or slogans.
- If a collaborative certification logo is used, it may only be used to reference sites that are certified. Example: If an organization’s brochure lists five sites, but only one site is certified, a collaborative logo can only be used if it is clearly stated which site is certified.
- If you are featuring a collaborative certification logo on your organization’s website, please link the image back to The Joint Commission’s website.
How to link back to Joint Commission website:
- Download the logo and upload it to your webserver
- Copy the code below in the text area and paste it on the webpage where you want the logo to appear.
- <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://www.jointcommission.org/" target="_blank"><img src="ADD IMAGE LOCATION" alt="The Joint Commission logo that links to the Joint Commission homepage" /></a>
- Replace ADD IMAGE LOCATION with the location of the collaborative logo file you have uploaded.