Safe Health IT Saves Lives
Take advantage - Free online education course for 1 hour of CE credit
How to access the course?
If interested in taking this course please email with your full name and the name of course you would like to take. Log in information will be sent to you within 3 business days.
Investigating and Preventing Health Information Technology-Related Patient Safety Events
Unique opportunity to find out where health IT can unexpectedly contribute to patient harm.
Did you know?
- Poorly designed or implemented health IT can contribute to patient harm
- Health IT-related patient safety events can go undetected
- As health IT adoption becomes more widespread, the potential for health IT-related patient harm may increase
Learn how to improve the safety of health IT in your organization.
- Learn how to identify, report and address health IT-related safety concerns
- Learn where and how a process might fail before it actually does fail
- Learn ways to reduce the likelihood of health IT-related harm in the future
CE credit for MDs, RNs, and health care administrators (ACCME, ANCC, ACHE).
*CPHQ credits will no longer be available for this course.