A gentleman is typing on a laptop computer with graphs illuminating in a ghost image.
Work Smarter with the SAFER Dashboard
Efficiently power data-driven decisions that improve care and safety. Providing support to sustain and excel your organization’s performance improvement and quality initiatives.
Senior man in a wheelchair standing up with the help of a nurse.
Take Advantage of Tools to Sustain Hospital Accreditation
The Joint Commission makes it easy to maintain accreditation. We have resources and tools for your hospital to help support maintaining your great achievement.
Personalized Support from an Account Executive
As an accredited organization, you have access to personalized support from an account executive who will:
- Answer your questions about survey preparation, and help you through each step of the process
- Analyze your application and contact you if there are any questions or items that need clarification
- Update changes to your demographic information including address, contact name(s), services, etc.
- Assist you with other Joint Commission contacts and questions
- Support your post-survey activities
Participate in the Intracycle Monitoring Process
The Intracycle Monitoring (ICM) process helps accredited organizations sustain peak performance throughout the three-year cycle of accreditation. You’ll have access to an on-line tool called the ICM Profile. It provides resources to help you identify areas where your organization is at risk for compliance.
Joint Commission Perspectives
The Joint Commission Perspectives® is the official newsletter of The Joint Commission and provides revisions and updates to Joint Commission standards, policies, and other requirements for Joint Commission-accredited and certified organizations.
Hospital NewsView all news