Elevate Your Cardiac Programs
Why Achieve a Cardiac Certification
A cardiac certification can elevate your program by providing the framework to help ensure you are providing standardized care, reducing variation and risk, and improving patient care. Receiving certification is beneficial as it can help with designations in certain states and shows your community you are providing care at the highest level.
Explore Our Cardiac Certifications
Explore our wide array of cardiac certifications across every touch point in the cardiac care continuum to help you create and sustain a truly patient-centric quality framework:
- Primary Heart Attack Center (PHAC) – Ideal for hospitals performing primary PCI 24/7/365
- Acute Heart Attack Ready (AHAR) – For STEMI referring hospitals that may or may not perform primary PCI’s
- Comprehensive Cardiac Center – For hospitals treating patients at every touch point in the cardiac care continuum
- Advanced Certification in Heart Failure – For hospitals with an inpatient heart failure program
- Ventricular Assist Device – For organizations providing VAD therapy
You Are Not Alone
Our team is here to help you every step of the way. Simply contact us and we will answer your questions and help you get started.