Cardiologist checking on black female hospitalized patient while nurse is standing next to them
Access the Accreditation Standards Resource Center
Our Commitment to Health Care Equity
Today, economic, social, and other injustices continue to create barriers to accessing high-quality health care. Working side by side, we can write a new chapter.
Various tablets are among a stack of books. On a wooden background. Close-up.
Engage with the Joint Commission enterprise to help improve your organization's performance.
Gain Access to Valuable Information
We’re giving you easy access to valuable resources that will help you on your path to delivering the highest level of quality and patient care, including:
- Resources on our strategic priorities affecting health care, including health care equity.
- Education events and speakers near you, across the country, or around the world.
- Expert advice from our bloggers.
- Patient safety information and best practices.
- Speak Up™ education materials you can share with your patients.
- The latest news and information from The Joint Commission.
- Joint Commission Resources® events, software, publications, and more.
- Joint Commission International® events, publications and more.
- Health Care Equity
- Publicity Kits
- Patient Safety Topics
- News & Multimedia
- Patient Safety
- Sentinel Event
- The Physical Environment
- For Nurses
- For Physicians
- Physician Leader Monthly March 2023
- Physician Leader Monthly February 2023
- Physician Leader Monthly January 2023
- Physician Leader Monthly December 2022
- Physician Leader Monthly November 2022
- Physician Leader Monthly October 2022
- Physician Leader Monthly September 2022
- Physician Leader Monthly August 2022
- Physician Leader Monthly July 2022
- Physician Leader Monthly June 2022
- Physician Leader Monthly May 2022
- Physician Leader Monthly April 2022
- For Consumers
- Continuing Education Credit Information