Organizations that achieved electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) reporting for 2016 demonstrated a commitment to leveraging health information technology (IT) for quality measurement. For many organizations, successful capture and submission of eCQMs was not without challenge, and was a significant milestone in the use of health IT for quality improvement.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the submission requirements for the Proven Practices Collection
- Know how to use the submission platform
- Communicate information on the Proven Practices Collection to coworkers and leadership
Space is limited for this webinar. Registration will close when we have reached maximum capacity. This webinar will be recorded. If you are unable to participate, a replay of the webinar with presentation slides will be available on The Joint Commission website approximately 5-7 business days following the program.
This webinar is approved for 1.0 Continuing Education Credit from:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- California Board of Registered Nursing
- Certified Joint Commission Professionals (CJCP)
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
CE/CME/CEU credits are available for the live audio only. Credits will not be available for webinar replays. In order to claim credits, you must have:
- Individually registered for the webinar through The Joint Commission website.
- Listened to the webinar in its entirety. Only those listening live on the day of the call will be eligible to receive credit. This is an educational program being offered exclusively to Joint Commission-accredited organizations.
- Completed a post-program evaluation/attestation. A link to the post-program evaluation/attestation will be sent to your registered email 24-48 hours after the webinar. After completion of the survey, you will receive a printable certificate available to download. Please note: The survey will close approximately 2 weeks after the “live” webinar.
For more information on The Joint Commission’s continuing education policies, click on the link below: http://www.jcrinc.com/store/learning-events/continuing-education/
Pioneers in Quality™ Promotional Video
Add this event to your calendar