Now available: PIQ webinar introduces new Health Care Equity Certification standards
A free on-demand webinar is now available that introduces each standard and element of performance (EP) of The Joint Commission’s new Health Care Equity (HCE) Certification Program launching July 1 for hospitals and critical access hospitals.
All people deserve access to safe, quality care. This voluntary certification program demonstrates a hospital’s commitment to advancing its efforts to achieve healthcare equity by building upon The Joint Commission’s existing healthcare equity accreditation standards and recent requirements to reduce healthcare disparities.
The webinar will:
- Describe the new HCE Certification requirements and the rationale for them.
- Show participants how to locate and use available resources.
This webinar is approved for 1.0 Continuing Education Credit through July 24. To claim credit, you must:
- Individually register for the webinar.
- Complete the webinar in its entirety.
- Complete a post-program evaluation/attestation. The program evaluation/attestation link will be displayed after the recording finishes playing.