Just 1 more week to register for June 28 webinar on new Direct Data Submission Platform
Time is running out to register for a free, live webinar on June 28 about The Joint Commission’s new Direct Data Submission Platform (DDSP) that accredited hospitals will use for ORYX data. The Joint Commission encourages organizations to forward the registration link to appropriate staff members.
The one-hour webinar is scheduled for 9 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. MT / 11 a.m. CT / noon ET.
During this webinar, the presenters will address the following topics:
- The timeline for calendar year (CY) 2021 and CY 2022 accreditation data submission.
- The new DDSP onboarding process.
- The DDSP home page and user modules.
- How to locate and use available help resources.
- How to plan activities to meet all the key dates for onboarding.
A live Q&A segment will close out the webinar. For those unable to attend live, the webinar recording, and presentation slides will be available through the registration link following the broadcast.