Register for Accelerate PI webinar on engaging physician leaders in quality improvement
Registration is open for an upcoming free Accelerate PI™ webinar on how hospitals and post-acute settings can learn to identify and engage physician leaders in quality improvement efforts. The webinar is scheduled for July 26, from 9-10 a.m. PT / 10-11 a.m. MT / 11 a.m.-noon p.m. CT / noon-1 p.m. ET.
During the webinar, Dr. Bobby Redwood, a physician improvement advisor with the Wisconsin Hospital Association, will present strategies for engaging physician champions and answer questions during a live Q&A segment. At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Describe the role of physician quality leaders in quality improvement initiatives.
- Recognize approaches that promote engagement vs. approaches that may cause physician leaders to withdraw and
- Identify strategies to counter resistance.
This webinar is approved for 1.0 Continuing Education Credit. To claim credit, you must:
- Individually register for the webinar.
- Listen to the live webinar in its entirety. Only those listening live during the session will be eligible to receive credit.
- Complete a post-program evaluation/attestation. The program evaluation/attestation link will be sent to your registered email after the webinar.
The webinar recording and slides will be available at the registration link approximately two hours after the session concludes.