Register now to earn CE credit for 2 Expert to Expert webinars on 2023 annual updates for VTE, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia eCQMs
Register now for two free Pioneers in Quality Expert to Expert webinars scheduled for January. The webinars are on the 2023 annual updates. The series provides a deep dive into measure intent, logic, and other clinical/technical aspects of electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) to assist hospitals to improve data use for quality improvement.
The webinar series incorporates content from The Joint Commission, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Mathematica, and other measure stewards. The sessions will include a live Q&A segment and recordings and presentation slides will be available through the webinar platform. Continuing Education (CE) credit is available, but only for those participating during the live broadcasts.
The webinars are on:
- Jan. 10 — Venous thromboembolism (VTE) eCQMs VTE-1 and VTE-2
- Jan. 24 — Hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia eCQMs
The sessions’ learning objectives are to:
- Navigate the eCQI Resource Center website to locate measure specifications, value sets, measure flow diagrams and technical release notes.
- Apply concepts learned about the logic and intent for the eCQMs.
- Prepare to implement the eCQMs for the 2023 eCQM reporting period.
- Identify common issues and questions regarding the eCQMs.
To earn 1 CE credit, participants must:
- Individually register for a webinar.
- Attend the entire live broadcast.
- Complete a post-program evaluation/attestation. A survey link will be sent to the participant’s registered email after the webinar.