New updates to all PolicySource modules
Joint Commission Resources (JCR) has updated all six modules of PolicySource. These latest updates to the sample policies and procedures (P&Ps) resource reflect the July 1 standards changes, including:
- New and revised P&Ps to reflect recent changes to Emergency Management (EM) standards for hospitals and critical access hospitals.
- A medication reconciliation policy and environmental safety and security risk identification procedures for behavioral health care and human services organizations.
- An automatic dispensing cabinet override policy and patient complaint resolution policy for ambulatory care organizations and office-based surgery practices.
- Utility system disruption response procedures for home care organizations and hospice and compounding staff competency procedures.
- Test ordering procedures and procedures for investigating suspected transfusion-related adverse events for laboratories.
- Environment of care and emergency management P&Ps for nursing care centers and assisted living community organizations.