Available now: New resources in Health Care Equity Resource Center
The Joint Commission regularly updates its Health Care Equity Accreditation Standards & Resource Center to help organizations meet its healthcare equity standards. The resource center includes:
- Snapshots: Brief synopses of approaches used by other organizations.
- Soundbites: Brief videos of organizations’ lessons learned.
- Strategies: Links to resources such as toolkits, templates and guides.
New resources include:
- Six new Snapshots and six new Soundbites from Cook County Health, Illinois.
- New evidence-based interventions related to behavioral healthcare and to hospital readmission rates.
Visit the Health Care Equity Accreditation Standards & Resource Center. To continue to learn from other organizations engaged in healthcare equity work, sign up for E-Alerts to be notified when new resources are added to the resource center.