It’s around the corner! The annual Ambulatory Health Care Conference , a three half-day event, is scheduled for November 3-5, 2021. The conference will be a live virtual educational program. This year’s theme is: Navigating Ambulatory Health Care in Uncertain Times.
Here’s three reasons why you should attend:
1. Learn how to adapt in the ongoing pandemic environment. The conference is designed to recognize the incredible challenge that health care organizations and front-line workers face with the COVID-19 crisis in the ambulatory care setting. We’ll offer tips, strategies and potential solutions to be successful in maintaining and achieving ambulatory care accreditation with The Joint Commission.
2. Understand how The Joint Commission approach towards patient safety and quality can support your organization today. Hear how we're navigating these unprecedented times behind the scenes by providing assistance and recovery strategies for current and prospective ambulatory care customers.
3. Hear from our clinical and engineer experts on important topics. Subject matter experts will discuss:
- utilization of telehealth during COVID-19 and The Joint Commission’s standards and survey process to evaluate its quality and safety
- guidance related to COVID-19 and common questions asked by ambulatory care organizations
- overall standards for emergency management (EM) and navigating EM during adverse climate-related events
- new and revised ambulatory care standards
- The Joint Commission’s virtual survey evaluation methods
- common problems and solutions in ambulatory care organizations
- new Joint Commission projects on the horizon
View more about the presenters, program objectives and register here.
Kamaria Patterson is an education specialist at Joint Commission Resources.