Physician Leader Monthly January 2021
A customer survey conducted by C+R Research in September 2020 reveals the needs of health care organizations in the current and evolving pandemic environment.
In other news…
- Public reporting for hospital Perinatal Care measures to start in late January
- Updated Sterile Medication Compounding Tool reflects how compliance is evaluated
- ORYX performance measure requirements, policy modifications streamlined for 2021
- CDC Clinical Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccination
Blogs for Docs
New Online Ambulatory Surgery Center Resources: The Joint Commission launched a new website section dedicated to Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC) – the fastest growing segment within the AHC segment.
More blogs for docs …
- CDC, Joint Commission Engage in VTE Prevention Research
- Specialized Accreditation Needs of Urgent Care Organizations
Hot Off the Press
January Journal: Includes a new study that describes the implementation of a comprehensive safety precautions protocol for ED patients at risk for self-harm.
Trust in Health Care in the Time of COVID-19 | The Journal of the American Medical Association
More media …
- 2021’s Patient Safety Goals Show that Patient Identification Is the Topmost Concern | Medium
- Unnecessary C-sections are a problem in the US. Will publicizing hospital rates change that? | USA Today
- Pressure on patient positioning | Healthcare Purchasing News
- Measuring TJC surveyor consistency | Health Facilities Management