Audio recording and presentation slides from the March 4 Teleconference: How to Implement Health Care Staffing Services Certification into your 2014 Business Plan.
Joint Commission Speakers:
- Michele Sacco, M.S., Executive Director, Health Care Staffing Services Certification
- Patricia Donohoe, BSN, Chief Nursing Executive, Accountable Healthcare Staffing, Inc
- Merlin Wessels, LCSW, ACSW, Associate Director, Standards Interpretation Group
- Karen Kolbusz, Karen Kolbusz, RN, BSN, MBA, Associate Project Director, Division of Healthcare Quality Evaluation
- Elizabeth Bennetts, MPH, Account Executive, Dept of Accreditation and Certification Operations
- Quick steps towards certification: your 2014 checklist
- Frequently cited standards and how to prepare
- Performance measurement tips
- Overview of the application process
- A guest speaker describes their journey
- Question and answer session
The Joint Commission's Health Care Staffing Services Certification recognizes staffing firms that demonstrate an internal and external commitment to a higher standard. Certified programs have reported measurable improvements in reducing risk, increased productivity, and superior client satisfaction.