Robust Process Improvement is...
A blend of Lean, Six Sigma, and Change Management.
How Do We LIVE RPI?
Robust Process Improvement® (RPI®) is a set of strategies, tools, methods, and training programs for improving business processes. It is a blended approach that incorporates lean, six sigma, and change management to increase the efficiency of business processes and the quality of our products and services.
- LEAN = increase customer value by eliminating waste and creating flow throughout the value stream
- SIX SIGMA = statistical model that measures a process in terms of defects
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT = actions used to prepare an organization to seek, commit to, and accept change
The Joint Commission
- Continuing Education Credit Information
- Leading the Way to Zero
- Robust Process Improvement