Check out recent highlights from The Joint Commission:
- The Joint Commission Issues a Special Pandemic-Related Sentinel Event Alert
- Quick Safety 57: Supporting safe, equitable care during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Speak Up™ for New Parents
- New! Advanced Certification in Spine Surgery – Available July 1, 2021
- Award Established to Recognize Health Care Disparity Improvements
- New Compliance Data Tool – SAFER® Dashboard
- Quick Safety 58 – Keeping patients on track with preventative care during pandemic
The Relationship Between Health Care Payors and The Joint Commission
Joint Commission Accreditation and Certification Programs
Learn how our accreditation and certification programs can benefit payors, including how it may lead to reduced risk and cost.
Learn how health care organizations can drive performance improvement using our new business intelligence tools.
Telehealth and The Joint Commission
Palliative Care Certification
Using Data to Improve Health Care Quality and Safety
Accelerating Progress Through Collaboration
Discover how The Joint Commission collaborates with numerous stakeholders in its efforts to lead the way to zero harm.
Journey to Zero Harm
Hear what colleagues from multiple health care organizations have to say about their journey to zero harm.