Check out recent highlights from The Joint Commission:
- Speak Up™ for Safe Surgery
- Quick Safety: Alleviating dangers of surgical smoke
- Take 5 Podcast: Introducing a New White Paper from Joint Commission Resources and Deloitte
- Behavioral Health Care and Human Services Program Added to Integrated Care Certification
- The Joint Commission received continued deeming recognition to accredit ambulatory surgery centers
The Relationship Between Health Care Payors and The Joint Commission
Joint Commission Accreditation and Certification Programs
Learn how our accreditation and certification programs can benefit payors, including how it may lead to reduced risk and cost.
Learn how health care organizations can drive performance improvement using our new business intelligence tools.
Telehealth and The Joint Commission
Palliative Care Certification
Using Data to Improve Health Care Quality and Safety
Accelerating Progress Through Collaboration
Discover how The Joint Commission collaborates with numerous stakeholders in its efforts to lead the way to zero harm.
Journey to Zero Harm
Hear what colleagues from multiple health care organizations have to say about their journey to zero harm.