Check out recent highlights from The Joint Commission:
- New Business Intelligence Tools: DASH™(Data Analytics for Safe Healthcare™)
- New Reducing Sepsis Mortality Targeted Solution Tool
- Sentinel Event Alert, Issue 61: Managing the risks of direct oral anticoagulants
- The Joint Commission Supports Family Presence in Health Care During Adverse Conditions
- Updates to Patient Blood Management Certification Program Requirements
The Relationship Between Health Care Payors and The Joint Commission
Joint Commission Accreditation and Certification Programs
Learn how our accreditation and certification programs can benefit payors, including how it may lead to reduced risk and cost.
Learn how health care organizations can drive performance improvement using our new business intelligence tools.
Telehealth and The Joint Commission
Palliative Care Certification
Using Data to Improve Health Care Quality and Safety
Accelerating Progress Through Collaboration
Discover how The Joint Commission collaborates with numerous stakeholders in its efforts to lead the way to zero harm.
Journey to Zero Harm
Hear what colleagues from multiple health care organizations have to say about their journey to zero harm.