Take Advantage of Tools to Sustain Critical Access Hospital Accreditation
The three-year accreditation cycle can feel like a long time, but your next survey will be here before you know it. Will your organization be ready?
Personalized Support From an Account Executive
As an accredited organization, you have access to personalized support from an account executive who will:
- Answer your questions about survey preparation, and help you through each step of the process
- Analyze your application and contact you if there are any questions or items that need clarification
- Update changes to your demographic information including address, contact name(s), services, etc.
- Assist you with other Joint Commission contacts and questions
- Support your post survey activities
Participate in the Intracycle Monitoring Process
The Intracycle Monitoring (ICM) process helps accredited organizations maintain peak performance throughout the three-year cycle of accreditation. You’ll have access to an online tool called the ICM Profile. It provides resources to help you identify areas where your organization is at risk for compliance.