The top 10 reasons to pursue TSC certification:
- Designation for excellence in the care of stroke patients
- Creates a loyal, cohesive clinical team
- Assists organizations in establishing a consistent approach to care, reducing variation and the risk of error
- Demonstrates commitment to a higher standard of clinical service
- Provides a framework to improve patient outcomes
- Helps to organize teams across the continuum of care
- Provides a competitive edge in the marketplace — supports marketing, contracting and reimbursement
- Enhances the facility’s ability to attract top-level talent
- Strengthens community confidence in the quality and safety of care, treatment and services
- Potential to increase patient volumes due to EMS routing protocols
Elevate your Stroke Program
Offered in collaboration with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association achieving Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center (TSC) Certification means you meet rigorous standards for performing endovascular thrombectomy and providing post-procedural care. Recent studies have shown the efficacy of mechanical thrombectomy for large vessel occlusive ischemic strokes.
Resources to Help You Get Started
Explore the standards, checklists, tips, and access to the Review Process Guide.
Our team is here to help you with any questions you may have about certification.