Elevate Your Stroke Care
The top 10 reasons to pursue PSC certification:
- Designation for excellence in the care of stroke patients
- Creates a loyal, cohesive clinical team
- Assists organizations in establishing a consistent approach to care, reducing variation and the risk of error
- Demonstrates commitment to a higher standard of clinical service
- Provides a framework to improve patient outcomes
- Helps to organize teams across the continuum of care
- Provides a competitive edge in the marketplace — supports marketing, contracting and reimbursement
- Enhances the facility’s ability to attract top-level talent
- Strengthens community confidence in the quality and safety of care, treatment and services
- Potential to increase patient volumes due to EMS routing protocols
Meet the Unique and Specialized Needs of Stroke Patients
Offered in collaboration with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association achieving Primary Stroke Center (PSC) Certification means you’re making exceptional efforts to foster better outcomes. It’s a signal to your community the quality of care you provide meets the unique and specialized needs of stroke patients.
Resources to Help You Get Started
Explore the standards, get checklists, tips and access the Review Process Guide.
Our team is here to help you with any questions you may have about certification.