Aligning Performance with Preference
As the volume of orthopedic surgeries increase in the next decade so too does your competition. Joint Commission Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Knee Replacement helps elevate your services with the evidence-based proof of clinical quality sought by patients and payors alike.
A Level of Care That Sets You Apart
What Advanced Certification Means to You
This certification goes beyond the core certification you may already have.
- Prescriptive Approach: Advanced certification standards offer a relevant, prescriptive approach rather than generalized guidelines
- Relevant Metrics: Our standards and performance measures are specific to total hip and knee replacement while allowing flexibility in which clinical practice guidelines you follow
- Expanded Scope: Advanced certification encompasses the entire continuum of care
- Professional Collaboration: The only certification offered in collaboration with the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
What it Takes to be Certified
- Program has served a minimum of 10 patients
- Use of standardized clinical care delivery based on evidence-based care and clinical practice guidelines
- Data collection and performance measurement data
- Participate in the American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR)
The premier certification for Advanced Total Hip and Knee Replacement elevates your organization for improved patient care. The Joint Commission offers this certification in collaboration with the AAOS and the American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR).