To become certified, your program must meet certain requirements.
- Must be eligible
- Meet the standards
- Follow evidence-based clinical practice guidelines
- Track and report performance measures
- Non-standardized measures – select 4, 2 must be clinical
- Standardized measures – report on Joint Commission required standardized measures for specific programs.
Highest Quality and Safest Care
Through a robust performance improvement program and dedicated staff you can achieve the goal to provide high quality care. Certification helps put a framework in place to guide you on your journey. Find out which certification is right for your clinical program.
You Are Not Alone
Our team is here to help you every step of the way. Simply contact us and we will answer your questions and help you get started.
View these value-added patient safety resources.
- Cardiac Certification
- Orthopedic Certification
- Stroke Certification
- Disease-Specific Care
- Integrated Care
- Medication Compounding
- Perinatal Care
- Palliative Care
- Patient Blood Management
- Primary Care Medical Home