Joint Commission Connect Log In Help
Having Trouble Logging in to The Joint Commission Connect Extranet?
- If you are having trouble logging in to the Joint Commission Connect website, please contact your account executive.
- If you do not know who serves as your organization’s account executive, call 630-792-3007.
User Alert - If you are experiencing the access error message below with The Joint Commission websites, please be advised that The Joint Commission has changed our web security to use more secure SSL ciphers on our websites. If you are using legacy systems or dated security settings, you may experience access issues until these are corrected. This technical document can be used as a guide for your IT department on what is required to meet our minimum security threshold.
If you have further questions, please contact your organization's Account Executive or call 630-792-5000.
- Facts About The Joint Commission
- Policies and Financials
- Federal Relations and Public Policy
- Joint Commission Connect Request Guest Access
- The Joint Commission and Social Media
- Joint Commission Officers