The cost for Joint Commission home care accreditation is determined by the number of services seeking accreditation, your daily patient volumes for each service and the number of locations from which service is provided.
Accreditation is valid for a three-year cycle, and billed in four interest free installments.
Some of the complimentary services that are part of your accreditation package cost include:
- Dedicated Account Executive to guide you through the survey process
- Dedicated extranet site which conveniently houses all your communications in one location
- 24/7 access to our Standards “Help Desk” that can provide insight on the application of requirements in your specific setting
- Print and electronic copies our requirements manual, including updates
- A collaborative, on-site survey conducted by seasoned industry professionals able to share innovative best practices
- Formal Certificate of Accreditation for posting
- Online Listing on Quality Check website of accredited organizations accessed by numerous referral sources, payors and consumers
- Select newsletters to keep you informed of enhancements or updates to the survey process/requirements
- Online Media Kit to help publicize your achievement
- Access to customer-only online educational tools including the Leading Practices Library
We encourage providers to contact us directly with their pricing questions. Having knowledge of your typical daily patient volume ranges will help ensure a more informed discussion. Call us at 630-792-5070.