Certification for Disease-Specific Care is on a two-year cycle. The certification fee consists of two parts: an on-site fee, which is assessed following the on-site review, and an annual subscription fee, which is billed each January.
Fees for certification can vary depending on several factors, including:
- The number and type(s) of disease-specific care programs you wish to have reviewed.
- Whether there are additional sites providing care covered under the disease-specific care program.
- Whether you currently have certified disease-specific care programs in your organization.
- Whether you are adding new certifications at the same time as the recertification review for existing program(s) or adding new programs on a different timetable.
- The specific clinical expertise required of the reviewer(s).
For organizations certifying their first program, the annual fee for the first year is pro-rated depending on the calendar quarter you submit the application.
To receive a quote of fees for your certification, and to discuss fee options, please contact the Pricing Unit at 630-792-5115 or email@example.com.